When: Saturday 11th of November 2017
- The Challenge: Be Anchored to the Gospel! – Andy Barlow (10:47)
- Session 1 – Evangelism: It’s Purpose, Success and People (Revelation 5:8-10) – Josh Williamson (54:09)
- Testimony – Mike Ryan (09:07)
- Session 2 – How the Cross Reconciles Us to God (Penal Substitutionary Atonement) – Jason Winslade (55:49)
- Session 3 – Spirit Empowered Evangelism – Josh Williamson (43:18)
- Testimony – He is with Us – Andy Barlow (02:13)
- Testimony – Kris Banies (01:07)
Where: Emmett Street Community Church, 106 Emmett Street, Shirley, Christchurch, New Zealand
Cost: Free (obligation free donations welcome)
Tell Me Conference is geared towards bringing together faithful biblical teaching with practical action. This conference aims to provide a sound theological framework for evangelism, as well as offering opportunities for fellowship and networking together. Our hope is to encourage the gospel to the forefront of Christian living by making this conference as accessible as possible. Therefore this is a free conference (lunch provided) and is open to anyone (families are warmly welcomed) who would like to develop in both sharing the gospel and biblical apologetics. Come and be encouraged, as God equips us to be more effective in our daily lives.
- Josh Williamson is a Pastor and Evangelist passionate about seeing people come to know the Lord Jesus Christ. Since, being converted in 2002, Josh’s drive has been to make known the fame of Christ to as many as would listen. Over the years, the Lord has opened many doors for gospel ministry, with Josh having the privilege of sharing the good news in several countries, and seeing many people come to faith in Christ. Josh has pastored churches in Australia and Scotland, but now serves as the State Director and Evangelist for OAC Ministries in Queensland, and is also an endorsed Evangelist with the Luis Palau Next Generation Alliance. Currently, Josh resides in Brisbane with his wife Louise, and their three children, Thomas, Elizabeth and Henry.
- Jason Winslade, Pastor-Elder of Redemption Church, Christchurch, lives with his wife Claret and their five children in Darfield, Canterbury. Jason is passionate about seeing the local church built up through embracing the sufficiency of scripture, biblically-qualified leadership, expository bible teaching, along with biblically-functioning homes that thrive as hubs for both discipleship & evangelism.
- Mark Spence is the Vice President of Outreach for Living Waters Publications (USA). He served for a number of years as the assistant pastor of a Calvary Chapel in Southern California. In that capacity, he was the head of his church’s Bible College and the School of Discipleship. Mark is a dynamic communicator and a gifted expositor of God’s word, with many years of teaching experience. He currently resides in Southern California with his wife Laura and their five children. (Pre-recorded Skype message exclusive to Tell Me Conference.)
9am – Conference Begins
2:15pm – Conclusion of Teaching
2:45pm – 4pm – Optional Street Outreach (An opportunity to observe, team up or share with people around our city.)
Optional Extra: A Week of Local Mission & Training with Josh Williamson and the Tell Me Team (Monday 13th till Friday 17th of November 2017)
Hungry for more? Get completely free hands on training from Josh Williamson and the Tell Me Team in open-air preaching and one-to-one witnessing. You are welcome to join us for one or more of the days following the conference in practical training!
Monday & Tuesday – in the Central City of Christchurch
Wednesday to Friday – at the Canterbury A&P Show (a site has been hired and we will be sharing with people via flip charts)